This operation is to retrieve all PayTo agreements associated with a particular user in the provided period (date range). Agreements can be retrieved for a maximum period of one year or less at a time i.e. the period between start and end date cannot exceed more than one year.
By default, all agreements will be returned irrespective of status and type (AUPM/MGCR).
However, if required, results can be filtered for a particular status or agreement type. Example - Retrieve all suspended and cancelled migrated agreements.
Request parameter descriptions:
- user_external_id - Unique identifier of the user that is associated with the agreement.
- status - List of valid agreement statuses. Example - Retrieve active and suspended agreements only.
- Valid values - PENDING_VALIDATION, VALIDATED, PENDING_CREATION, CREATED, ACTIVE, SUSPENDED, CANCELLED
- agreement_type - List of valid agreement types. Example - Retrieve only migrated agreements.
- Valid values - AUPM, MGCR
- start_date - Date range start, example - fetch all agreements created between June to December 2022.
- end_date - Date range end, example - fetch all agreements created between June to December 2022.
- size - Number of agreements per page. Default value is 20.
- page - Page number. Default value is 0.