There are two environments available throughout the integration process: Pre-live (sandbox) and Live (production). Security for Zai is a high priority and as such, data is not shared between environments. Instead, there is a separate endpoint for each environment.
The Pre-live, sandbox environment is where you will initially integrate with Zai. This environment should be used to finalise your workflow, test your integration, and make sure no test data is shared with the production environment.
There are some significant features of our Pre-live environment:
- All money is virtual. No real money will be charged or sent.
- Test data can be used.
- Direct Debits / ACH payments are processed automatically every three minutes.
- Credit Card transactions can be processed instantly, using test card data.
- Pay-outs will reach the "batched" state, but not the "successful" state.
- Data is not shared with the Live environment.
- Configurations will not carry across to production, as Pre-live data is completely independent.
- There are no payment method restrictions; however, certain payment methods may not be configured on your platform. Contact Support if unsure about your configuration. By default, these methods are disabled:
- Credit card pay-in (by seller role)
- Direct debit pay-in
For your testing purposes, we limit API calls in pre-live to 60 minutes.
To access the Pre-live environment, use the following endpoint:
To manage your Pre-live platform, go to https://dashboard.hellozai.com/, and select Pre-live.
The Live, production environment is where you will initially integrate with Zai. This environment will be used once your testing is complete and you are ready to use Zai with real money.
There are some things you need to be aware of when using Live:
- All money is real. Money will be charged and sent.
- Only real information on accounts and users will be processed.
- A more restrictive ruleset applies with available payment methods. Contact us if a payment method needs to be enabled or disabled.
- Configurations and data set up in the Pre-live environment will not apply and will need to be reconfigured.
To access the Live, production environment, use the following endpoint:
To manage your Live, production platform, go to https://dashboard.hellozai.com/, and select Live.
Updated 22 days ago